Permanent employee InMediasP, full time, Berlin
Software developer (m/f/d) in the area of Green PLM
InMediasP stands for digital transformation - with our consulting and software development projects, we shape the product lifecycle of tomorrow, from concept to the last bit. With a team of all-rounders and specialists, we have been creating unique software and individual process flows off the beaten track since 1998. For our customers from the automotive, household appliance, rail vehicle and aviation industries, we are constantly developing our range of services and thus always have our finger on the pulse.
- Hennigsdorf near Berlin
- Mobile work
The development of marketable products in compliance with all regulations from the areas of sustainability, life cycle assessment and circular economy is extremely complex. Ensuring consistent product documentation throughout the entire life cycle is increasingly becoming a success factor for companies. An active environmental awareness with regard to one's own products, combined with a clear social responsibility, are equally relevant for customers as for one's own employees. Support us in the design, development and operation of data-based solutions for "green" use cases:
- You implement software solutions independently and on your own responsibility - from analysis to conception, implementation to application operation - to support sustainable, environmentally compatible value creation
- Your passion is not only the development of very good IT applications, but you also want to solve problems holistically in terms of sustainable results.
- You work in the context of our BizDevOps methodology in agile, interdisciplinary teams with state of the art technologies and tools
- You have a degree in computer science or natural sciences, or you have completed vocational training as an IT specialist for application development or mathematical-technical software developer (m/f/d).
- You have about 3 years of programming experience in Java
- You ideally have experience with Spring Boot
- You have in-depth knowledge of current web technologies, such as Vue, Angular
- You have experience with databases, such as PosgreSQL or MSSQL
- You have experience with tools for automated build and deployment processes, such as Jenkins
- You are familiar with the agile development methodology theoretically as well as practically
- You have analytical skills and a high degree of independence
- A distinctive customer orientation is in the foreground for you
- Very good German and good written and spoken English skills are no problem for you
- An indefinite appointment
- Work life balance: flexitime system with flexible working hours and the option of mobile working
- Exciting insights into the product development of large industrial companies
- Individual training and introduction to growing responsibility by experienced colleagues
- Regular in-house and external training opportunities
- Very good development opportunities through regular orientation meetings
- Over 100 great employees who, together with the management and the executives, create and promote an exceptionally good, family-like working atmosphere.
- We not only work, we can also celebrate - on various occasions throughout the year!
- InMediasP subsidizes the company pension plan and the formation of capital-forming benefits.
- Corporate benefits - employee offers at super conditions
We are looking forward to your application!
Human Resources Management
+49 3302 559-427