Permanent InMediasP, Full Time, 100% Remote
Junior Consultant Digitalization in Vehicle Development (m/f/d) for Berlin, Stuttgart, Munich, remote
InMediasP stands for digital transformation - with our consulting and software development projects, we shape the product lifecycle of tomorrow, from concept to the last bit. With a team of all-rounders and specialists, we have been creating unique software and individual process flows off the beaten track since 1998. For our customers from the automotive, household appliance, rail vehicle and aviation industries, we are constantly developing our range of services and thus always have our finger on the pulse.
- Hennigsdorf near Berlin, Stuttgart, Munich
- 100% remote
Development processes in vehicle manufacturing are becoming increasingly complex. The use of diverse IT systems such as CAD, PDM, DMU and VR tools is now mostly the standard in large industrial companies. But what if development processes change, one system is replaced by another, additional functionalities are required, or new methods need to be developed in terms of data management?
Then you come into play together with other motivated colleagues:
- With the help of workshops and/or interviews, you record the customer's requirements and are also available as a contact person in the further consulting process
- You develop IT concepts, solutions and methods, precisely tailored to customer requirements
- As an interface to software development, you coordinate the results and validate them in the form of tests.
- You design training materials and implement the newly developed IT solutions in the form of training sessions with stakeholders
- You are independently responsible for project management
- A college degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field of study.
- You are interested in working close to IT and bring along first theoretical knowledge from the PLM environment
- You enjoy dealing with product development processes and focusing on the development of IT concepts or requirements and test management
- The exchange in the team is important to you
- You like to face changing challenges
- You bring the willingness to travel
- An indefinite appointment
- Work life balance: flexitime system with flexible working hours and the option of mobile working
- Exciting insights into the product development of large industrial companies
- Individual training and introduction to growing responsibility by experienced colleagues
- Regular in-house and external training opportunities
- Very good development opportunities through regular orientation meetings
- Over 100 great employees who, together with the management and the executives, create and promote an exceptionally good, family-like working atmosphere.
- We not only work, we can also celebrate - on various occasions throughout the year!
- InMediasP subsidizes the company pension plan and the formation of capital-forming benefits.
- Corporate benefits - employee offers at super conditions
We are looking forward to your application!
Human Resources Management
+49 3302 559-427